Online Course ‘2 at a Time Toe Up Sock’ Knitting
Commencing Monday 31st at 9.30 am ACST (10am AEST) with three further sessions at the same time on the three following weeks.
This class will be run on the Zoom online meeting application at the same time each week for multiple weeks. This will be the first time we deliver classes using online teaching. At times it might work well, at others not so much, while at other times it might go horribly wrong.
While we work on ironing out the kinks we will be offering this class for free apart from the cost of our the course materials. All we ask for in return is patience and constructive feedback.
In this course we will be taking you through how to do two socks at a time from toe to cuff. Run by Baz from our Men’s knitting group who will be cover a major technique each week.
We will send by Express post all the course materials
- 1 x Painted Sky Sock yarn
- Let us know if you have a colour preference otherwise a random selection will be made
- 1 x 2.5mm 100cm circular needle
- Stitch markers and clips
- Easy Feet pattern by The Sweater Collective
- This will be a digital copy of the pattern so let us know your Ravelry name so we can add it to your library.