Shelley Husband Weekend – How To Read Patterns and Charts
Shelley Husband (aka Spincushions) is a internationally award winning Australian designer and teacher and we are delighted to welcome her back to Yarn Trader for more of her fabulous workshops.
Take your beginner crochet skills to the next level with me.
• can crochet a traditional granny square but can’t read a pattern,
• taught yourself to crochet and aren’t quite sure if you’re doing it right, or
• know what you’re doing but want to brush up on your skills,
then this class is for you!
Come and join me as we work through some lessons. I will get you going with confidence to tackle more adventurous crochet patterns.
Skills needed: Can crochet a traditional granny square
What to bring:
– solid coloured yarn (any weight or fibre) in 2 colours – 1 ball each
– hook size to suit yarn (eg 8Ply and/or a 4.5 mm hook)
– scissors & yarn needle
– crochet stitch markers
Our store will be open 15 minutes before class commences to purchase materials and wind yarn into a cake as required. Instruction booklets will be provided.
The class will run from 10am-1pm. Tea and Coffee will be provided .
All class attendees with receive a 10% discount on all in-store purchases* on the day. This is also extended to any class materials purchased in advance.
*excludes gift vouchers
Classes and Covid-Safe
You are respectfully asked not to attend if you are feeling unwell.